Sunday, September 12, 2010

Working Out

I have been working out.  I spend several minutes each day in my play gym.  I also bounce my head around any time Mommy or Daddy holds me.  I come by my athleticism naturally -- my Auntie Debbie is a physical therapist and my Uncle Dan is a hockey player and sport trainer.  My Goomie and Goompie walk and run all over the place, and my Auntie Marji lifts two little kids up and down several thousand times each day.

Check out my buff body!


This is me working out my eyes.

And working out my neck...

And we can't forget my arms...

.

Now that I'm all buff (and of course, you know that I'm the stuff), if you take one more picture, I'll...



No, wait, never mind.  it's time for my post-workout rest so I can prepare for the next challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment