Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hand-Knitted Baby

Did you know my Mommy is a knitter?  Look at the sweaters she made me!!!  I am quite the model...

This white sweater is my birth sweater!  Good thing I was only 5 pounds -- it barely buttons now!


Mommy made this sweater for my cousin Jonah.  Jonah outgrew it though, and he gave it to me!  I promised to keep my spit and drool to a minimum, so I can return it if Auntie Marji and Uncle Kevin decide to have more cousins.

 Just concentrating on growing and filling this sweater out...

1 comment:

  1. Your Goomie is such a rich woman to have three beautiful grandbabies who have such talented Mommies. Aunt Marji is a superb cook and your Mommy is 5 star knitter. The sweaters you are modeling are truly magnificent. You are probably the best dressed and handsomest little boy on the block!

    ReplyDelete