Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tubby Time!

Even babies get dirty.  That's why I get a bath every night before bed.  I have a special bathing seat since I don't like to sit up by myself yet.  And I have a special towel with a lovely hood for my head.



This is a picture of me taking my VERY FIRST tubby.  See how tiny I am?????  I am way bigger now.


Check out these photos of last night's tubby time.

Here I am, right before my tubby.

This is my Mommy bringing me into the tubby room.  She is making a very funny face!  But I guess I am too ("Please, oh please let this be a quick tubby time...it's already past my bed time!")

Here I am, in my special seat, right before tubby time starts.  Mommy says its okay to spit up all over myself if I am about to get washed.

See?  All clean.  No spit up -- all of my milk is still in my tummy.

After my tubby, Mommy and Daddy wrap me up in special hooded towels.  Aunties Marji and Debbie and Uncles Kevin and Dan bought me this lovely towel.

And then I get all dressed up in comfy PJs and get ready for bed...

1 comment:

  1. He already has more hair than me. I don't like the way this is headed!! -- Goomp

    ReplyDelete