Sunday, September 26, 2010

Shane G. and the Big E.

Mommy and Daddy took me to the Big E!  We met with two of Daddy's friends from college -- Alex and Jesse, and their wives, Emily and Darla.  Jesse and Darla even brought their one-year old daughter, Lena.

For those of you who don't live in New England, the Big E is a giant fair.  Every state in New England gets to display its wares in a big house for everybody to see.  In Rhode Island, we got to look at Dell's Lemonade, and in Connecticut, there were apples and pizza.  Maine had potatoes -- you get the idea.  Mommy and Daddy said that it was a special occasion, and that I could eat anything I wanted -- even fried pickles!  They really had fried pickles!  And fried jelly beans, fried cheese cakes, fried oreos...  I chose to eat milk.  And lots of it.

There was also a giant warehouse with lots of booths with products sold only on TV (and at the Big E, I guess).  Alex and Emily gave Daddy and Mommy a ShamWOW that can soak up lots and lots of liquid all at once.  Now I can pee on the floor whenever I want!!!

This is Daddy and me in our condo before leaving for the Big E.  I am wearing my bib like a superhero cape!

Here I am in my carseat right before we left.  I am so excited!  Look how awake I am!!!

It was VERY sunny at the Big E.  I had to wear a hat.

This is my friend Lena.  We are meeting for the very first time.

Lena tried to steal my foot!  Mommy says that she was teasing me because she LIKES me.  That's why we will probably get married some day.

This Big E was very fun, but very tiring.  When it got dark, Mommy and Daddy put me in PJs and I went to sleep.


And I stayed asleep, even when Mommy changed my diaper!

And then I went to sleep for real...  What a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Next year maybe I can take Little S to the Big E!! (Or maybe he can take me.) -- Goompy

    ReplyDelete