Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Big Day on the Town (of Vernon!)

You read right!  Yesterday, Mommy and Daddy took me to Vernon to visit Auntie Marji and Uncle Kevin's home.  Maya and Jonah were there, and Goomie and Goompie and Auntie Debsie and Uncle Dan were there too! 

It took us a few hours to get there because I needed to make a few stops for snacks.  Check me out!

Here I am at a rest stop along Route 6 in Killingly, CT.  I was STARVING.

















This is me all full of milk.

















And here I am resting on Mommy after a very long and difficult drink.
















And then came the excitement.  Look at how fun my cousins are!!!

Jonah played hard core with Auntie Debsie and Uncle Dan.  Auntie Debsie wore a BEAUTIFUL necklace, but I didn't get to play with it because I was too busy sleeping upstairs.

Jonah is an A + cousin -- he let me sleep AND spit up in his crib!







This is a picture of my cousin, Ballerina Maya.  Maya thinks that she will teach me how to dance someday. That will be cool -- but I'll pass on the tutu...  But I'm glad she didn't teach me yesterday because I was too busy playing on Goompie's lap.















Look!  I'm standing on Goompie's lap!
Now, I'm SITTING on Goompie's lap, taking a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment