Saturday, September 4, 2010

Where do I BEGIN?????

So first off, I have to apologize for not posting anything in a while.  The graphics card on Daddy's computer decided to go a few days after I was born, which had a drastic affect on the mommyboard.  Daddy finally got a new computer which is faster than the speed of light -- so I can get you all completely caught up on my VERY exciting life and show you all of the pictures of me that I couldn't post.

So, where to begin?  At the beginning of course!


This is the very first picture EVER taken of me!!!



 

Here is where I met my Daddy for the first time.  You can't see his face, but here he is cutting my cord.





Then, the pediatrician brought me over to meet Mommy before wisking me away to the NICU.



 I had to stay in the NICU for two days so that I could convince everybody that I knew how to breathe.  Sometimes that happens when you are born a little early and a little tiny....



Here is the label that the nurses put near by bed in the NICU.  Granted, I know I'm cute and have the right stuff, so I appreciate all of the fanmail, but sometimes I just have to take it step by step.  I'll get to all of your letters and e-mails...I promise, so just keep hangin' tough in the meantime.


And they even gave me a special post card to tape to my bassinet to make sure nobody besides Mommy and Daddy could visit me without special permission.



Soon, I grew strong enough for Daddy to hold me...



Thank goodness - See how sad I looked when I didn't have people to hug me???




And then came my visiters!  This is Goomie, holding me for the first time.




And here is Goompie...


This is my Grampy...


And my Grammy....



My cousin Zack....


Here is my Uncle Erich....


And my Aunt Nicole....



And my Auntie Debbie...


And Auntie Marji, with Cousins Maya and Jonah (and of course, Goomie!)



This is my cat, Penny.  This is about as close as she'll get to me right now, but we'll probably be best friends soon.

And that is just the beginning!  I am still missing some very important pictures -- I haven't introduced you yet to my Uncles Kevin and Dan, and all of my great aunts and uncles.  Suffice it to say, I have a wonderful family. 



Praise the Lord!  Mommy and I were released from the hospital on August 4!!!!  Now the real fun can begin...
 
 
 
This is my first ride in the carseat!!!  Look how tiny I was!!!!  Now I am gigantic -- I am 7 pounds and 10 ounces -- I am in the first percentage for height and the whopping 5th percentage for weight.  Stay posted and I'll tell you how I got there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment