Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mango Madness! And other mealtime stories...

Mommy and Daddy have been focusing on getting me to try to new things, so that I will grow big and strong.


Earlier this week, we went to Target so Mommy could buy me "new and exciting" food.  I tried to tell her to "STOP! I don't like food!" but she wouldn't listen...


We started with string cheese.  I actually kind of like string cheese...


Here is the string cheese after 20 minutes of me...

But then came the mango...


I don't really like mango...


And then it got worse.  Prunes...  Need I say more???

I still clean up okay though...

Honestly?  I'm too cool for string cheese, mango and prune...

1 comment:

  1. How absolutely adorable this handsome little boy is! Perhaps chocolate would tempt him. He looks like the kind of fellow who would be mad about munching on a Hershey bar!

    ReplyDelete