Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello Spring! Hello Passover!!!!

Hello Friends!  It has come to my attention that my Mom has been a delinquent blogger.  So we are going to need to do some catching up....

I have been spending a lot of time in the bumbo, learning to sit and learning to eat.

As you can tell from my bib, I am still VERY handsome.

I have gotten a little messy in my old age of 8 months; this means I have to wear full coverage bibs...

I am so big now that I started wearing my cousin Jonahs 6-9 month clothing!

Life is just grand!

I still like to relax at Target after Mommy picks me up from work...

I am beginning to appreciate apple-pear-grape puree.  It suits me, doesn't it?

I have just mastered the art of sitting without the bumbo...

I love me a good tam tam...


My first Passover seder!!!

The day after the second Passover seder; I'm still a little tired from all the excitement...

1 comment:

  1. Shane is a big charmer and so handsome. His smile just makes me melt. Thank you for the new photos. These pics are priceless!

    ReplyDelete