Saturday, January 8, 2011

Working Mommy; Happy Baby

That's right, folks!  Mommy has returned to work.  This means that I have spent one week in daycare.

I LOVE daycare.  All day long, I play in swings and bouncy seats and exersaucers.  I have one exersaucer at home.  Daycare has 6!!!!!  I have two swings at home.  Daycare has 5!!!!!  I have zero bouncy seats at home.  Daycare has 3!!!!!

I start every morning in my bumbo seat, watching Mommy and Daddy eat breakfast.  I can't wait to eat what they are eating!



Then, when I am tired of the bumbo seat, I go sit in Daddy's lap for a little drink of milk.




Then Mommy or Daddy takes me to the creatively-named Johnston Daycare, LLC.  I always start off in a bouncy seat with lots of hanging toys.  (NOTE: When Mommy dropped me off on Tuesday, she spent so much time taking my picture that I had to give her this exasperated look.  Daddy has since taken over dropoff-duty).





Then I have some fun in an exersaucer.



Sometimes I take a break for a nap.




This is how Mommy found me when she picked me up on Thursday...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, please don't rush your adorable Shane. Enjoy his babyhood. He is absolutely precious.

    ReplyDelete