Friday, January 14, 2011

My First Snow Day!

This past Wednesday was my first ever snow day!  Now, I've seen snow before, but never in all my months have I seen this much snow!  Mommy and Daddy said day care was closed because we got over 17 inches.  Though I was sad that I wouldn't see my friends and Miss Ellie, I was excited to meet new ones, like Mr. Plow, Mr. Shoveler and Mr. Snowblower!  Not to mention I got to play with Mommy all day (and Daddy when he took breaks from work).

So here I am watching the snow fall.  I don't think Daddy will be grilling burgers tonight!
There was so much snow, they had to call in a tractor to help Mr. Plow!  I didn't know what to make of Mr. Tractor, so I just stuck my tongue out, hoping to look cute!
Hi Mr. Snowblower!

It's a party!  Mr. Tractor, Mr. Snowblower, AND Mr. Plow are here!
WOO HOOO!  Look at me!  I'm playing in the snow!  This is SOOOO COOL!!!!!
...15, 16, 17...Yep, there's 17 inches of snow here!
Snow doesn't phase me!  I just want to lick my jacket!
Wow!  That is a huge mound that Mr. Plow made!

1 comment:

  1. Shane, sweetheart, you and your Mommy and Daddy look so wonderful in these photos. You all look so happy. Did you enjoy being in the snow? I love your snow suit! You look so handsome and toasty!

    ReplyDelete