Sunday, December 26, 2010

Same Old Same Old

Even though I am getting way older (I'll be 5 months old in less than a week!), lots of things are still the same.  For example:


1. I still love to smile and play in the exersaucer.




2.  I still find the exersaucer pretty exciting sometimes.





3. I still make funny faces...



4. And sometimes I still stare blankly...





5. I still LOVE dressing up!





6. I still love Mommy.




7. I still love Daddy.






8. I still love wearing my cousin Jonah's old clothing, both fancy and not.



(although sometimes Jonah gets jealous, and tries to tear my/his clothes and face off...)




9. I still love to cuddle for my final nap.



10. I still love Sleepy Bunny.

1 comment:

  1. Shane, you are growing so quickly and are getting more and more adorable by the minute. It looks as though you and Mommy and Daddy have a great time together! These are great photos!

    ReplyDelete