Monday, June 14, 2010

Let the classes begin

So Mommy and Daddy think they're going to be good parents.  I think they're right.  I overheard them taking their first classes at Women and Infants Hospital yesterday in preparation for my arrival.  The class covered pretty much everything, from how to prepare for my arrival to making sure they know how to swaddle me to, well, the most important thing...how to change my diaper.  The teacher lady said that Mommy and Daddy will easily go through dozens of diapers.  I don't believe that for a second.  What I do believe is that Mommy and Daddy will have to read lots of books to me so I will grow up knowing everything I can.  Come to think of it, that teacher lady was pretty smart.  I mean, how would she know that Mommy and Daddy already do that?  Not to mention the fact that Mommy plays piano music for me and said she's gonna try to teach me how to knit.  I don't even know what that is, but it sounds like my Mommy and Daddy are all right!

Here I am at 6 weeks and 6 days old....

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Mommy and Daddy, all the grandparents and aunts, uncles and cousins. Shane is beautiful. May his life be filled with lots of happiness, good health and all the joys that life has to offer!

    ReplyDelete